We acknowledge that test results or assessment data is not the sum total of everything we do with and for our children in school, and we are delighted and proud that they achieve well in many areas not assessed by testing. However, we are delighted that at the end of their education with us, our pupils achieve extremely well in the core areas of Reading, Writing and Maths. Our cohorts of pupils have achevied consistently superb results, acheiving above the National Average in all three areas.
Our Summer 2022 and Summer 2023 End of Key Stage 2 data for Reading, Writing and Maths was again above the national average in all areas.
This in line with our School Vision for educating our pupils:
Inspiring each other to shine
- A nurturing family – All members of our school community are loved, cared for, valued and respected in our happy, enabling environment.
- Celebrating individuals – We encourage children to feel pride in their efforts, have confidence in their own abilities and celebrate individual successes in all areas of life.
- Learning for life - We promote a love of learning and foster children’s curiosity about the world around them, so that they experience life in all its fullness both now and in the future.
- Inspiring excellence – We equip children with a strong foundation of knowledge, skills and attitudes through a carefully planned and engaging curriculum, with a wide range of opportunities both in and out of the classroom.
- Working together – Our welcoming, open school culture creates strong relationships with parents and carers, the church and the wider community, enabling all to flourish.
- Distinctly Christian – Our Christian values are at the heart of all we do. Jesus reminds us in Matthew’s Gospel that we are lights for the world. We share our light with others!
Click here to visit the Government school performance data service website.
Please note: due to the Covid Pandemic the school level data for the 2021-2022 academic year was not made public. The Government has asked schools to point out that the last officially published data is from from 2018-2019 and may no longer reflect the school's current performance.