Teacher: Mrs Kelly
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Stones, Mrs Greer, Mrs Thornborough, Mrs Arciniega
Our Gospel Value is: Honesty
Our School Councillors: Matilda and Noah
Our Eco Warriors: Amber and Ben
Our SHINE Councillors: Orla and Dexter
Our link Governor is: David Bennett
- Reading books will be changed when a child finishes their book
- Reading records (and spellings) are needed in school every day
- Library book changing day is Wednesday
- PE days are Wednesday and Thursday - come in PE kits ready for these lessons. Please ensure that all jewellery is removed and shorts are worn for gymnastics.
- Spelling tests are weekly on Friday.
- Log-ons for all learning platforms are in the front of your child's reading diary. Please keep this safe!
- Musical instruments - bring in for lessons and take home after lessons
- Healthy snacks - if your child does not have morning toast, they may bring in a healthy snack .
- Water bottles - children will need a water bottle in school each day. This must contain water only. Please return these daily after washing.
We will be in Forest School for the Spring Term - bring your wellies in please!
- World Book Day - Thursday 7th March 2024
- Lets Go Sing Performance at St Georges Hall, Blackburn in March.
Spring Term message from Mrs Kelly:
A very warm welcome back to the juniors! I am really looking forward to this spring term with my new class. Of course, we will be doing lots of exciting, new learning. Our 'knowledge rich project' will be 'Rocks, Relics and Rumbles'' and we will be doing some interesting Geography work all about Volcanoes and eruptions. We will also be making some automaton toys using cam mechanisms as part of our Design Technology curriculum. We also have our Lets Go Sing performance to look forward to in March!
This is just a glimmer of what lies ahead!
Please take a look at the documents below so you can find out more about what we will be learning.
If you have any questions at all - please do ask!
Useful Documents for Year 3
Spring Term Documents
Autumn Term Documents
Year 3 Blog
year3 teacher (N.Kelly) on: Year 3 Blog
Our amazing artwork has been chosen to be on display in the Lytham Heritage Art display during February. This work was inspired by our Moon Week and our work all about the Moon rocks and the astronauts who have visited the moon.