Teacher: Mrs Mason
Teaching Assistants: Miss Cunningham, Mrs Harrison & Mrs Winskill
Our Gospel Value is: Kindness
Our School Councillors:Harmony and Lucas
Our Eco Warriors: Sophia and Oliver
Our SHINE Councillors:Etta and Loki
Our link Governor is: TBC
- Reading books will be changed on a Friday
- Reading records are needed in school every day
- Library book changing day is Wednesday
- PE days are on a Wednesday and Friday - come in PE kits ready for these lessons
- Log-ons for Purple Mash are on the front of your child's reading diary
- Healthy snacks - if your child does not have morning toast, they may bring in a healthy snack
- Water bottles - children will need a water bottle in school each day. This must contain water - no juice or flavoured water. Please return these daily after washing. You may choose to send your own in.
- We will be in Forest School every Wednesday- bring your wellies in please!
- We will be visiting St Annes Library each half term to develop our love of reading and awareness of our community. We will visit Porritt House Nursing Home each term to share stories and books.
- Our school trip will be on the 1st May 2024 to Park View 4 U
Autumn Term message from Mrs Mason:
A huge welcome to all our new Reception children and families. This half term we will be spending time getting to know one another, exploring our learning environments both inside and outside. We will be learning all about ourselves, our families, our local community and Autumn. We will spend lots of time outdoors, including learning in our Forest School area and natural school grounds. Phonics and Early reading is a key priority for us at St Thomas' and we will be nurturing a love of books from the word 'go'. If you have any questions, please ask. We are really looking forward to sharing your child's learning journey together.
Useful Documents for Year Reception
Reception End of Year Expectations
Reception Baseline Parent Information
Autumn Term Documents